Thursday, April 8, 2010

What the Bunny Brought

This year we were home for Easter, which was very exciting for me as I got to set Brett up on his first little egg hunt. I remember when I was a little girl waking up and going downstairs and seeing what the Easter Bunny had left me, and hope to leave Brett with similar memories.

The Easter Bunny was pretty generous with Brett this year. He got a book, a Wonderpets toy and book and lots of candy (which I am now feeding to him for afternoon snacks...I know, sign me up for mother of the year). Plus, he also received candy and presents from both of his grandmas, so the kid really cleaned up.

And of course, he got to go "hunt" for eggs in our backyard, which was probably a bit more challenging than normal due to the fact that we haven't mowed our grass this year.

Anyway, cute pictures below...





1 comment:

amypfan said...

Nah, I'm mother of the year... I let my kids gorge themselves so excessively on Easter afternoon that the candy is now all gone. :)
(Of course, in their eyes, this does actually make me a great mom... lol!)