Sunday, April 18, 2010

Big Birthday Party

Yesterday we celebrated Brett's birthday. I was a bit nervous to host this shindig since as I have said before, our house is the size of a sardine can, and we were inviting over Steve's family and my family. Well, thankfully the weather permitted and we were able to have part of it in the backyard. So, that allowed us to invite over the whole Chicago contingent (and they all made the trip!) along with Steve's brother from Kentucky and all of my family, and we even squeezed in a couple of friends for good measure.

Brett had a blast, even though he had no idea what was going on :). By the end of opening his presents, he got bored and wanted to play on his slide. I was so thankful we had his slide and his sandbox out so the kiddos had somewhere to play.

Anyway, here are some pictures from the big boy's second birthday bash!!!











No comments: