Tuesday, May 5, 2009

That Which Does Not Kill Me...

I feel as though I need to write a post to let everyone know that I'm still alive!

Yes, I am and have been so busy that by the time I have enough minutes to post a blog I am completely wiped out and I have no creative energy left in my body. Therefore, I apologize ahead of time if this is the most boring post I've ever written.

Remember when about a month ago I said that getting the house ready was taking it all out of me? Now it's the shows! We got our first show last Thursday and it hasn't stopped. Today, in fact, I have two. Showing a house makes me wish I'd never owned dog... (well, not really, I do love my dogs, but their hair is a nightmare to keep hidden during shows).. constant vaccuuming and swiffering. I just hope this thing goes fast because with traffic like this we can't continue without going insane.

Lots of other stuff going on too, but I don't have the energy to type it all out. One day, I'll get around to telling you again about all of the cute stuff Brett has been up to! :) Just know that I'm still alive!

No comments: