Saturday, May 9, 2009

Silly Boys

Brett is not napping for me today, so I am fighting my frustration of dying to take a shower by writing a blog post while he plays fussily around me...

As I said before I'm out of creative ideas and have generally been tired and cranky (like Brett right now, hey!)... so I stole some pics from Cathy (well she sent them to me so I guess it's not "stealing per se")... Cathy I apologize if you were going to use these... I just haven't taken any of B man in awhile.

Anyway, Brett and I went to visit Cathy and her boys Chris and baby Sam on Thursday... Chris and Brett decided to be goofy with a scarf and hat set that Cathy knitted...



See, Brett... first you put one side up like this...

Then you wrap the other around like this....

And, now you are warm!!! (Even though it's all of 72 degrees out today)


No comments: