Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Having a Mellow Day

In between all of the craziness that has been my life lately, I am taking a mellow day to kind of chill out and be lazy.

Hence, the pics of Brett. I realize that I am majorly slacking in posting new picks of Bman. He has grown sooo much, and I don't even notice HOW much until I look at these pictures. Just amazing!

We have started watching the Baby Einstein sign language DVD (thanks, Cathy). I've been big on NOT having the t.v. on while Brett plays, but I've re-nigged this decision and have started to put this on repeat in the background. Will he catch on? Who knows, but I'm trying. I'm afraid that 13 months might be too late, but it's worth a shot I guess.

Oh, and we had 3 showings last weekend. Not a one panned out, but we have one showing tomorrow night that I am hopeful for. I think we are also going out house "shopping" again this weekend. It's too early to get attached to any one house, but hey, we have to find out what's out there and what we like and such.

Here's hoping that we can move by the end of the summer!

And, here are the new pics of Brett... I know I have to say it, cuz I'm his mommy, but I think he's such an adorable kid :).



1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love that blond curl of hair you can see in that second picture, so sweet.