Monday, January 12, 2009

My Name Is Carrie, And I Like Candy

Okay, so I'm not trying to play some lame introduction game, but I AM asking all of you, my loyal blog readers to introduce yourself!

My friend Amy saw something about "National De-Lurking Week" on a blog she stalks and it got her to invite everyone who reads her blog to leave a comment.

I know that there are more of you than Steve & my family who read ... so leave a comment. If you are on blogger, I'll check out your site too! If you aren't, you can still leave a comment (just be sure to leave your name with your comment). I'm not trying to call you out (well, yes, I guess I am), I just want to know who you are! And, if you comment all the time, you can still leave me a comment!

Please? Now I'll feel like a loser if no one posts anything - LOL

15 comments:

Andrea said...

I am here! :)

Cathy said...

I like candy too. Lately my problem has been putting candy in cookies...like red hots on Christmas wreath cookies, or this week's craving, M&M cookies. Yeah, and for you...today...I leave a comment.

Suellen said...

I like candy as well, but I love cookies more!!!!!!

Krysten said...

I'm a faithful reader too! I LOVE candy - particularly chocolate!

Unknown said...

Hi Carrie,
I'm a friend of Cathy's and check her blog regularly. And then of course I hop over to the other updates from her blog roll, so I've been lurking here!

Anonymous said...

Yup, I'm a stalker. I frequently read the blogs of sisters and brother from TBS and KKPsi. I just don't usually leave comments because I never know what to write.

SlyGly said...

It's Glynis. I'm always here. :)

My word verification to prove I'm not a spammer below is "sustorsch". I really like that.

Tina said...

I'm here! Always checking up on Evan's little buddy. Can't wait to see you all again! And I love candy (and cake, cookies, etc. etc. etc. too)!

Anonymous said...

hi Carrie,
I check on you often but never comment. Sorry! I will try to be better. And Jack loves to look at pictures and videos of "Baby Bwett".

Kate

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am commenting!!!!

Love you =:^)

Carrie said...

Thanks to all who were brave enough to step forward and introduce yourselves! I feel so lucky to have so many awesome readers :)

amypfan said...

I didn't comment before because this is the first time I've looked at your blog (okay, any blog other than my own) this week. But yes, I stalk you regularly. :)

Farmerspice said...

I comment sometimes don't i? LOL.

I love DARK Chocolate!!

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

I jump on your blog every once in awhile from either Suellen's or Leah's. Glad to hear that you are doing well and enjoying motherhood!