Sunday, June 8, 2008

Chicago Visitors

Rick, Tina and Evan came to visit this weekend! I meant to take a picture with them and Brett to upload here but I forgot :(. Evan is 1 year and 4 months older than Brett and he has grown so much... I look at him and think about what Brett will look like next year. Soon, we hope they will be friends and I'm sure they will get into all kinds of trouble together!

Also, Tina and I got New Kids tickets for the last Chicago show! If you follow this blog at all, you will understand that I am excited! Hey, I'm not ashamed to say I was a fan. It will be like being in 6th grade all over again (which, come to think of it wasn't the best time of my life, but oh well). I'm sure we'll still have an awesome time!

For updates on Evan, check out Tina's blog on my links section titled "Oh The Places We'll Go".

1 comment:

amypfan said...

Wildly jealous!!!