Thursday, February 28, 2008

4-20

No, I'm not contemplating smoking some illegal substance. I'm making a prediction.

See, stoners near and far are looking forward to this "national holiday" on April 20th for one reason.

I'm predicting it officially as Brett's birthday. Not that I desire for my child to get into illegal drugs. But, because a few things about it make sense.

1. I am measuring 2 weeks ahead... this means that on April 20th I am going to be exactly 38 weeks pregnant (hence 40 weeks if you do the math).

2. A crazy phenomenon happens on April 20th that seems to cause women to go into labor every month. Yes, it is a full moon.

So, I'm no Einstein, and Brett may very well have other plans.... but I want it to be known that I have made my prediction and I'm sticking to it!

No comments: