Thursday, March 26, 2009

Reunited. And it feels so good...

Last week Brett got to reconnect with an old flame.

My friend Julie was back in town. If you recall in an old post, she is a HS friend who moved to Alabama. She still comes up once a year or so and when we got together in Oct. 07 we found out we were both preggers and due at literally the same time. I was due May 5th and she was due May 3rd. Well, as it turned out, Julie's daughter Phoebe was born on Brett's due date! (Whereas Brett was born 3 weeks early).

We first got the kids together last July at Chuck E Cheese, so that Phoebe's older sisters could play, while Julie and I were able to catch up (and let our kiddos meet). This is about as interactive as Brett and Phoebe were back then...


Well, this is what they were like last Thursday....

Hey Phoebe, it's been awhile... I must admit I'm a little nervous...

Wow, you can stand? I can stand TOO!!!... (hmm... this is a good ice breaker).

And, yep I have feet like you too. This is fun! We should really do this more often...

Next time they get together I'm sure they'll be chasing each other! And, they may or may not have cooties :).

No comments: