Friday, October 31, 2008

The Obligatory Halloween Post (Alternatively Titled: My Cute Little Pumpkin)

So, on Halloween, Steve's mom came down to babysit Brett. They had fun playing all day and then when I got home from work we changed B into his giraffe costume!

Our long skinny baby couldn't be anything BUT a giraffe :). No type casting here!

Shortly thereafter he was tired and fell asleep in his costume (oh, how I wish I had a picture of this.. it was adorable). When he woke up, we went to my parent's house where he got to play with a pretty big stuffed giraffe! (It's his cousin, Paige's giraffe, shhh.... :))

Hey, this guy looks a lot like me!


I'm a trooper... I'll put up with all of the pictures :). Sit me by a pumpkin, why not?


No trick or treating this year... but he'll probably be running all over the neighborhood next year!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Holy Cow! You gotta frame that one of him with the matching giraffe. Stinky precious!

Andrea said...

Awww what a cutie! Hannah LOVED running all over the neighborhood this year and she was so cute telling us "Mommy look at all my candy" and "Daddy sooo much candy" after each house. LOL Kids are so adorable!

amypfan said...

We so should have gotten together! Shay was a giraffe too, although I have to say that Brett's costume was far cuter.