Sunday, October 11, 2009

Brett Loves Cell Phones

Okay, so I haven't uploaded any pics of B in awhile, so here are the latest. We went to Unos on Tuesday for dinner because we had a house showing. I had my new blackberry with me so I decided to try it out. I can't get over how big he has gotten!


Anyway, in true "Brett loves technology" fashion, he stole Steve's cell phone and decided to make a call... (a side note, last week he picked up my cell phone, put it to his ear and said "Hi Dada. Buh bye." I think he always assumes I talk to Steve every time I make a call.)

Hey dad, I have some important calls to make, so I need to borrow your phone for a minute.

Hmmm... who to call first? So many people I need to catch up with....

Hello? Yes, I would like to speak with President Obama. Can you get him on the phone stat? I don't have much time to talk, you know time is money and all....

No comments: