Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby? What BABY?

As I promised, here is more Brett cuteness for your viewing enjoyment. Not until I took these pictures, did I realize how much older he is looking these days! My sweet pea will be 10 whole months old on Valentines Day. Where has the time gone?


I decided I'd stay still and smile JUST ONCE for mommy!

My blue eyes just keep getting bluer by the day.

I don't think I'll ever grow out of pulling on mommy's hair. It's just too much fun (and I know she secretly LOVES it).

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Too funny, I just commented on your FB how much older he was looking, but that first pic of him sitting up all by himself, wow he looks 3. By next week, he'll be giving Chris a run for his money!

Tina said...

I was thinking the same thing too when I saw the pics on Facebook! He looks like such a little boy!