Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MIA

Just a quick update....

I have been MIA from the internet since Friday, and the only reason I have access is because I am using it at my parents house.

Kind of sad, because I have so much more to blog about before my baby is born! I'm still on bedrest so it's not like I get out much.

Our computer officially died last Monday and we thought "no big deal". Well, no big deal for Steve, but since I've been away from work I haven't had access to anything except for through my mobile phone! It sucks. And, I can't blog on this site through the internet on my phone!

So, our new computer should arrive the week of April 20th... we ordered it from Dell. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will come before then.

Otherwise, unless I visit my parents again, this might be the last time I get to blog in awhile :(. I'll try, though, really. So, keep checking back!

Updates with the baby... we had another ultrasound on Tuesday morning. He is so big it's amazing. I don't have the pics to post right now but he's a little chunk with lots of hair. They estimate him to be around 6 lbs 11 oz (give or take a lb). So, I'm guessing he's about 7 lbs right now.

We're excited, and needless to say... especially since I'm so landlocked, I'm ready to have this baby!

No comments: