Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm Still Here!

Just a short blog post to let you know that I am still alive. I've really been burdened with these stupid house showings and haven't had any creative inspiration in a long time. In fact, writing a blog has become another "chore" to do, instead of something I look forward to. I am hoping that we sell our house, I really do. We have had 53 showings since April 24th without a bite, and it seems that is all that is encompassing our lives right now.

So, anyway, I hope to check in later with better news. Brett, the main focus of the blog, is great. He's recently discovered how much he loves his pal Cheetah. Yep, Cheetah is about 1/2 the size of Brett, and yet Brett carries him all over the house. At night he snuggles him. It's cute, and I need a pic... but again, that takes time and effort, and, well, you know...

No comments: