Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthdays are so nice, Brett decided to do it TWICE

Okay, so I decided to do a joint post for Brett's two birthday celebrations. Last weekend, while we were in Chicago for Easter, we had a birthday celebration for Brett that included Steve's side of the family. Brett had a wonderful time and got to see a lot of relatives that he doesn't get together with often. He got lots of books to add to his library...


But the best part was letting Brett eat his cake.. the blue frosting was awesome...



Kinda digging this frosting here...


I'm loving this! Let's do it every day!

Then, today, Brett had his Indy birthday at my parent's house. He got this cool Thomas the Train toy..

And, the cake... I didn't think it could get better than the previous week... but you've got to check out the pics. No we didn't place icing on his face... this is completely organic..


Okay, we're blowing out the candles again... I remember what this is about...

Hey, dad, come here... I want smear icing on you...


What are all of you looking and laughing at? I've just been stuffing my face. You say I look like "Colonel Sanders?"


I can't believe the way the frosting stuck to his face... I'll have to pull out these pictures years later to show him! Overall, 2 very good first birthdays. We are def. only doing 1 next year though... otherwise he'll get used to it, and expect it!

No comments: