Friday, December 28, 2007

RANT

Why oh why, Steve's dear carpooler, did you have to conveniently text Steve at 1:52 a.m. and let him know that you may or may not be in the carpool this morning? Did you not realize that even when you send a text, a cell phone emits a loud tone letting you know that the text came through? Seriously. Yes, I was happily in dreamland when 2 hours ago his cell phone went off. Old Carrie would have no problem going back to sleep. Pregnant Carrie is another story (I've laid in bed for 2 hours praying for sleep while baby Brett decided to do some Tae Bo in my belly). So, I am going to now go into work with about 3 hours of sleep under my belt. I am facing a busy day at work, after which I need to come home and pack for 4 days and get up really early Saturday morning to leave for Chicago. Needless to say, I am NOT a happy camper :(. I wish I would have taken a Tylenol PM... at least I would have had a shot at returning to sleep. Ahhhhh.

No comments: